I'm impressed with Isla Fisher, mostly because I feel her pain. Two little girls, Olive and Elula close in age and she's had to lug Elula around everywhere while Olive walks munching on a bag of wholesome sugar snap peas. What a healthy little snack. This photo was taken a while ago en route to celebrating dad Sacha Baron Cohen's 40th birthday back in 2011. I've seen dozens of photos of Isla managing her two little girls. When Elula was too little for ballet, she would just accompany mom picking up Olive. Now Elula gets to go to her own ballet class. But she still clings to her mommy like a little monkey.
Celebrity Baby Guide
Yes, we are a smidge celebrity obsessed but only when it comes to celebrities parenting their babies. We like to see how our favorite artists, actors and trainwrecks take care of their children. You'll find our round up of what stroller, baby carrier, high chair, bottle, diaper bag your favorite mommy or daddy celebrity is using to raise their little wonder here.
Feel free to browse through all our features, but if you are looking for something specific, we have grouped our articles by these popular categories:
Celebrity Baby Features
Traveling with your kids? Kate Hudson makes it look easy as she lugs a 15 month hefty baby Bingham in a black bjorn (she also has a beige one) while dinning some serious boots made for walking beige/grey fringe high stacked heel boots. Bingham has adorable little Robeez booties on his feet, with what I think is a lion on them. Robeez has been making really cute peekaboo booties lately where your child could lift up the animal flap for a different look underneath. Check them out at robeez.com. Her son Ryder looks like a protective big brother as Kate hands him Bingham's pacifier once he's done with it. I will say, Kate - switch to the Ergo, so much better for your back with a big boy like Bingham.
Just in time for Halloween preparations, we thought we'd round up the best celebrity baby and kids Halloween costumes in case you are short on ideas. These celebs have dressed their kids as princesses, pirates, pumpkins, and skeletons but in all cases keep it cute, comfortable and enjoyable for their little ones.
1) Jessica Alba dressed Honor as Princess Jasmine though I can tell you in NYC the bare midrif isn't quite seasonable. Still, this costume complete with the wig and head necklace really looks adorable on any little girl who adores the Disney Princesses, as many celebrity kids do. And your daughter will have a cute princess dress up outfit to wear all year. My daughter still asks to wear her snow white dress from over a year ago at least once a week.
2) Christina Aquilera joined son Max one year as matching skeletons, and to complete the look, her little one carried an elmo treat bucket. If you are thinking about the bones look for your little one this Halloween, consider this Voice judge's previous kid/adult costume as inspiration. If Mommy shows her femur too it's not as scary. We love how Christina matched some black baby converse to the skeleton ensemble. Not sure if the bones glow in the dark but that would be awesome for trick or treating after dark.
3) Gwen Stefani's boys made adorable little dinosaurs back in 2010. It's nice to keep a theme when you have siblings and Kingston and Zuma were such cute roaring buddies that it probably helped the brotherly bond. No one complains at the last minute about wanting to be batman instead of superman, etc. Gwen went off theme with her Toy Story cowgirl costume, but it seems her boys were thinking about their mom's get up this year when they bought Kingston a cowboy costume. Zuma went for batman. Last year Gwen went all out as Cinderella.
4) Ed Burns dressed son Finn as a pirate for trick-or-treating. Completing this look is a swinging sword. A pirate is one of those classic, wonderful little boy costumes that's easy to find and fun to accessorize. Keep the outfit year round for dress up play. Swordplay for boys is a fun delight, but watch out with the potential weapon accessory if your little one is hyper, especially after all that Halloween candy. That swashbuckling will lead to some poor kid being smacked in the head or eye.
5) Nicole Richie's little ones Harlow and Sparrow were dressed as a princess and a pumpkin for some Halloween festivities. We love little pumpkin costumes for infants age 0-12 months. And a pretty princess for a little girl is such a pretty look and very easy and affordable to create, likely with a dress she already owns and loves. Unless of course you are Suri Cruise, who made headlines a few years back with an alleged $6,000 princess dress.
6) Everyone knows Suri Cruise's love of princesses and Cinderella is a big favorite. She looked adorable in this Cinderella Disney dress up gown on one of her many trips to Disneyland and your little princess could too.
Almost every recent picture of baby Skyler Berman, shows him wearing what looks to be an amber teething necklace. These necklaces have come under fire over the years because claims that amber releases a natural pain killer for ailing babies gumming on them is not really proven, and seems suspect since you would need to heat the amber to some ungodly temperature to release anything trace. But, you have to admit, he looks styling. Way to bling out your son in a relatively non-douchey way. The Ralph Lauren Moccs are kind of in the same boat as the necklace, a little iffy but when paired with the right outfit work. I'm not sure how I feel about the two of them together. But, note to self, he's a baby, not a purse.
One of the most recent pictures of Suri and Katie wandering though NYC has her in a new, very efficient and streamlined pair of Tretorn Rainboots. Looks like Suri is growing up. She was once a fan of Kidorable Fairy Boots, Kidorable Lady Bug boots and cute pink Hatleys, but now a ripe old 5, Suri is a big girl. And she'll keep her girlish whimsies to her umbrella.