So, technically this is my daughter's first Halloween since she was a November baby and I am on the hunt for a beautiful high quality Halloween costume for babies. These are surprisingly difficult to come by. I don't want to make the same mistake I made with my dog's Darth Vadar costume last year ordered for $15 with $20 quick shipping from an online pet halloween costume website. I want the fabric to be posh and adorable. So, having done my research, below is my list of the best quality designer Halloween costumes for babies and kids.
1) Darling Devil Costume from Fairy Wonderful: The Tutu, Little Devilish Horn Hair Clips and Wings are just adorable and can be purchased from $36.00 - $50.95 depending on how old your little one is. Fairy Wonderful makes stunning handmade Tutus suitable for any princess. Independent Mom and business owner started Fairy Wonderful after giving birth at 28 weeks and wanting to stay home with her little one. Support independent and fashion savvy designers by ordering your child's Halloween Costume today from Fairy Wonderful.
2) Monarch Butterfly Tutu Set sold with separate wings and antenna headband, also from Fairy Wonderul. Who wouldn't love this little butterfly Halloween costume. And you can reuse the Tutu for her 1st birthday outfit. For all three items, cost is approximately $42 for an 8" Tutu. Can be purchased from Fairy Wonderful.
3) Junior Astronaut Costume, sold by Petit Tresor. It's never too early to start dreaming big, and your little one can happily crawl around dressed up like a NASA spaceman with NASA patches and footed legs for babies 6-12 months. This designer astronaut costume is $34 and made custom upon your order. Buy it from Petit Tresor.
4) Jr. Jockey Costume, sold by Petit Tresor. We also love Petit Tresor's Jr. Jockey Costume with a jockey style silk top, pants, matching cap and realistic riding crop. Take your baby to the polo club and show him off. The Jockey costume sells for $54.
5) Sweet Pea Costume, sold by Pottery Barn Kids. Say what you will about the commerciality of Pottery Barn, they make solid kids and baby gear and really nice quality Halloween Costumes. This cute little Sweet Pea costume takes baby's comfort seriously and comes in a soft fleece fabric with jersey cotton lining with rubber soled booties with a pointed tip. This costume can only be ordered online or via catalog. Buy it here in time for Halloween for $34.00